Tesla Model X puts on some Vossen Wheels
There’s no denying that Tesla’s five-meter (16 ft.) long e-SUV is impressive, whether the reason for it comes in the form of its gull wing doors, the engine with 772 hp (576 kW) nominal output, acceleration from zero to 100 km/h (62 mph) in 3.1 seconds or the price tag of €102,500.
But what does the Tesla Model X lack? Vossen Wheels Europe apparently decided it could do better with some custom wheels – or, more specifically, a set of 22” Vossen Forged CG-203. To further personalize the car, the atelier wrapped it in the Avery Rising Sun vinyl film with black underlining for contrast.
Vossen Wheels also reduced the road clearance a fair bit and painted the brake supports bright red.
Chief Editor Olga Markelova
- This Mercedes 560 SEC AMG 6.0 Widebody costs €167,000 to buy
- Ferrari F12 berlinetta carbon aero kit costs like a high-end sports car
- Latest-gen Mercedes A35 AMG gets H&R springs
- The Jurassic MegaRaptor Overlander camper is about as hardcore as they get
- Creative Bespoke gives the Lamborghini Aventador S some tuner love