Porsche Panamera 4S tries on new wheels
There is a rising trend among car owners everywhere to paint their rides dark grey or matte black and either remove or paint over all chrome-coated and shiny parts. The owner of this Porsche Panamera 4S couldn’t resist the temptation, either, and turned to the Dark Side.
A set of HRE FF04 Tarmac-colored wheels proved to be a perfect match for the Volcanic Grey body of his car. The atelier explained that “Tarmac” meant satin black with a bit of extra sheen applied.
In its production version, the Porsche Panamera 4S comes equipped with a bi-turbo V6 engine capable of 440 hp (328 kW) and 550 Nm (406 lb×ft) of torque. It makes 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in 4.4 seconds and can ultimately hit 289 km/h (180 mph).
Chief Editor Olga Markelova
- This Mercedes 560 SEC AMG 6.0 Widebody costs €167,000 to buy
- Ferrari F12 berlinetta carbon aero kit costs like a high-end sports car
- Latest-gen Mercedes A35 AMG gets H&R springs
- The Jurassic MegaRaptor Overlander camper is about as hardcore as they get
- Creative Bespoke gives the Lamborghini Aventador S some tuner love