Novice tuner team surprises with the latest VW Golf redesign job
Car Solutions Performance Parts (CSPP), a relatively young car customization atelier founded in 2015, has revealed an extensive remake of the seventh-gen Volkswagen Golf R. The compact hatchback lost quite a bit of weight, gained a new body kit and put on new shoes.
The car now sports 19-inch forged OZ Superforgiata wheels clad in racing-grade Pirelli tires and concealing high-power Brembo brakes.
The engineers have also outfitted the car with a carbon hood, fiberglass fender flares, a front and a rear spoiler, and a large diffusor. They also lowered the suspension for maximum visual impact.
The interior of the Volkswagen Golf R by CSPP houses Recaro sport seats wrapped in black leather, a roll cage and numerous carbon decals.
The team promises to release a performance upgrade for the car later. In the meantime, it is driven by a stock 2.0L V4 rated at 300 hp (224 kW).
Photo: Car Solutions Performance Parts
Reporter Sergei Musa
- This Mercedes 560 SEC AMG 6.0 Widebody costs €167,000 to buy
- Ferrari F12 berlinetta carbon aero kit costs like a high-end sports car
- Latest-gen Mercedes A35 AMG gets H&R springs
- The Jurassic MegaRaptor Overlander camper is about as hardcore as they get
- Creative Bespoke gives the Lamborghini Aventador S some tuner love