Hennessey unveils the Heritage Edition F-150
Famous tuner Hennessey Performance has come out with a new take on the Ford F-150 pickup truck. The vehicle gained a special livery inspired by the 1967 ford GT racecar along with a number of upgrades.
Buyers may choose between two versions of the Hennessey Heritage Edition F-150. The first one is called Sport Kit Upgrade and comes with 22-inch wheels clad in performance tires, lowered suspension, Brembo brakes and sway bars. The latter, entitled Off-Road Upgrade, offers 76 mm of extra ride height, 20-inch wheels wrapped in off-road tires, a reinforced front bumper and LED fog lights.
For those willing to upgrade their existing Ford F-150: only top-spec 2018 models are supported. The top trim comes equipped with a 5.0-liter V8 engine, which can be upgraded with a three-liter supercharger, an active air intake system, a new intercooler and a sport-grade exhaust system, thus improving the output to 757 hp (564 kW).
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- This Mercedes 560 SEC AMG 6.0 Widebody costs €167,000 to buy
- Ferrari F12 berlinetta carbon aero kit costs like a high-end sports car
- Latest-gen Mercedes A35 AMG gets H&R springs
- The Jurassic MegaRaptor Overlander camper is about as hardcore as they get
- Creative Bespoke gives the Lamborghini Aventador S some tuner love