Fiat 500 Giardiniera goes electric
There is a steadily growing trend towards electrification in the automotive world of today. Tuners keep fitting popular but slow retro cars with all-electric drivetrains. This Fiat 500 Giardiniera is a good example of the trend.
The car received its power drive from two teams, Icon and Stealth EV. The new engine is said to produce around 100 hp (75 kW), which is still around three times as much as the production version had. The cute wagon can also travel up to 190 kilometers (120 miles) on a single charge, which seems more than enough for general urban use.
Aside from the above, the tuners have also improved a number of minor aspects, such as noise proofing, insulation and other similar things. Watch the video to see the battery-powered retro vehicle in action.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupe tries some Vossen Wheels on
- You may mistake this BMW 5 Series for a Chevy Corvette from behind
- BMW X5 (G05) wide body kit concept by Renegade Design
- Mercedes GLE wins a stylish body kit from Atarius Concept / JB Customs
- Abu Dhabi Motors puts up a “fully loaded” BMW X2 M35i for sale in UAE