Twisted Tuning to release 80 custom Land Rover Defenders
In 2016, car tuner Twisted Tuning made quite a splash when it spent £7,500,000 on buying 240 Land Rover Defenders for customization. A few years passed, and 160 of these have found their new owners, with the remaining 80 said to follow soon.
Twisted Tuning has split into three departments to implement the large-scale project. The first one, called “Remake History”, strives to re-create the classical Land Rover Defender on the modern chassis. This department will handle 44 cars out of the remaining 80.
The second one, dubbed “Make History”, will continue to release custom-tuned Defenders for company clients. It will get the last 36 cars.
The third department, “Rework”, will specialize in repair and maintenance of the existing custom car fleet.
How’s that for tuning productivity, huh?
Photo: Twisted Tuning
Reporter Sergei Musa
- Ford Ranger Raptor gets slammed onto 35-inch wheels
- M&D Exclusive Cardesign pushes out another upgraded G-Wagen
- RACE! South Africa unveils comprehensively modded Range Rover Spor
- The Project Katama is another custom LR Defender by E.C.D. Automotive Design
- Volkswagen Touareg gets a beauty injection in ABT Sportsline