Tesla Model X puts on winter boots
The other day Netherlands-based car atelier Wheelclinic issued an upgrade for the Tesla Model X. Let’s have a closer look at the changes, shall we?
The all-electric crossover now boasts a 21” set of WCL Spyder wheels clad in Nokian tires. It should be noted that finding winter tires for wheels as large as these can be challenging, but the tuner’s choice deserves a praise.
The atelier painted the entire car body matte-grey and wrapped it in an XPEL Stealth film for additional scratch protection. It also removed or otherwise painted over all chromed parts.
One final touch can be found in the cabin of the luxury Tesla SUV, where the standard backrests were replaced with ones made of carbon.
Photo: Wheelclinic (NL)
Chief Editor Olga Markelova
- RACE! South Africa unveils comprehensively modded Range Rover Spor
- The Project Katama is another custom LR Defender by E.C.D. Automotive Design
- Volkswagen Touareg gets a beauty injection in ABT Sportsline
- TopCar releases Stinger GTR body kit for Porsche 911 Targa
- This unique Tesla Model X will protect you against high-power pistol shots