Tesla Model X puts on winter boots
The other day Netherlands-based car atelier Wheelclinic issued an upgrade for the Tesla Model X. Let’s have a closer look at the changes, shall we?
The all-electric crossover now boasts a 21” set of WCL Spyder wheels clad in Nokian tires. It should be noted that finding winter tires for wheels as large as these can be challenging, but the tuner’s choice deserves a praise.
The atelier painted the entire car body matte-grey and wrapped it in an XPEL Stealth film for additional scratch protection. It also removed or otherwise painted over all chromed parts.
One final touch can be found in the cabin of the luxury Tesla SUV, where the standard backrests were replaced with ones made of carbon.
Photo: Wheelclinic (NL)
Chief Editor Olga Markelova
- Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupe tries some Vossen Wheels on
- You may mistake this BMW 5 Series for a Chevy Corvette from behind
- BMW X5 (G05) wide body kit concept by Renegade Design
- Mercedes GLE wins a stylish body kit from Atarius Concept / JB Customs
- Abu Dhabi Motors puts up a “fully loaded” BMW X2 M35i for sale in UAE