RACE! South Africa unveils comprehensively modded Range Rover Spor
Car tuner RACE! South Africa (Johannesburg, SAR) has released a custom Range Rover Sport wearing the Lumma CLR RS body kit by German aftermarket parts manufacturer Lumma Design.
The guys worked with a pre-facelift version of the Range Rover Sport. The car left the garage equipped with a new radiator grille, a larger front bumper, fender flares with red gill-like air openings, door moldings, a voluminous rear apron with a diffusor, a roof spoiler and a brand-new front apron sporting giant air intakes and revised LED lights.
The car also gained a sports exhaust system with four round stainless-steel tips, red Brembo brake supports, Lumma and RACE! logos, a set of 23-inch Vossen Monoblock UV-1 wheels and a suspension lowering kit.
We here at FormaCar think this custom Range Rover Sport looks great! Do you?
Photo: RACE! South Africa
Reporter Artem Sukhanov
- New looks, new strengths: Audi A7 gets an upgrade from BEST-Performance
- Gemballa unveils the GTR 8XX EvoR BiTurbo, which is a Porsche 911 at heart
- H&R launches sport springs for the current-gen Audi A6 / Avant
- Severn Valley Motorsport shows a 700-hp Nissan Juke
- Ivan Tampi Customs launches new Chevrolet Corvette body kitIvan Tampi Customs launches new Chevrolet Corvette body kit