RACE! South Africa unveils comprehensively modded Range Rover Spor
Car tuner RACE! South Africa (Johannesburg, SAR) has released a custom Range Rover Sport wearing the Lumma CLR RS body kit by German aftermarket parts manufacturer Lumma Design.
The guys worked with a pre-facelift version of the Range Rover Sport. The car left the garage equipped with a new radiator grille, a larger front bumper, fender flares with red gill-like air openings, door moldings, a voluminous rear apron with a diffusor, a roof spoiler and a brand-new front apron sporting giant air intakes and revised LED lights.
The car also gained a sports exhaust system with four round stainless-steel tips, red Brembo brake supports, Lumma and RACE! logos, a set of 23-inch Vossen Monoblock UV-1 wheels and a suspension lowering kit.
We here at FormaCar think this custom Range Rover Sport looks great! Do you?
Photo: RACE! South Africa
Reporter Artem Sukhanov
- Video blogger turns a Tesla Model 3 into a pickup called Truckla
- ECD rolls out the unique Land Rover Defender Project Neo
- Pre-facelift Ford Mustang GT tries some Cor.Speed Sports rims on for size
- DTE pushes the BMW Z4 (G29) sDrive30i to 282 HP
- This Chrysler PT ‘Bruiser’ Cruiser could be yours for as little as $4,800