M&D Exclusive Cardesign pushes out another upgraded G-Wagen
M&D Exclusive Cardesign has released three custom builds this week alone, the latest being this diesel-powered Mercedes G350d (W463).
Just like its predecessor, the car gained a Prior Design body kit consisting of a bulging hood cover, a reworked front bumper, wide fender flares, a rear apron, a sporty roof spoiler and an under shield.
The team painted the entire body of the car Obsidian Black and put it on a set of 22-inch Schmidt Wheels (Shift type) wrapped in Dunlop Sport Maxx tires.
Wrapping up the changes are a custom exhaust system with G63-style sidepipes and a special exhaust sound module to imitate the roar of a much stronger engine.
Photo: M&D Exclusive Cardesign
Chief Editor Olga Markelova
- Video blogger turns a Tesla Model 3 into a pickup called Truckla
- ECD rolls out the unique Land Rover Defender Project Neo
- Pre-facelift Ford Mustang GT tries some Cor.Speed Sports rims on for size
- DTE pushes the BMW Z4 (G29) sDrive30i to 282 HP
- This Chrysler PT ‘Bruiser’ Cruiser could be yours for as little as $4,800