M&D Exclusive Cardesign pushes out another upgraded G-Wagen
M&D Exclusive Cardesign has released three custom builds this week alone, the latest being this diesel-powered Mercedes G350d (W463).
Just like its predecessor, the car gained a Prior Design body kit consisting of a bulging hood cover, a reworked front bumper, wide fender flares, a rear apron, a sporty roof spoiler and an under shield.
The team painted the entire body of the car Obsidian Black and put it on a set of 22-inch Schmidt Wheels (Shift type) wrapped in Dunlop Sport Maxx tires.
Wrapping up the changes are a custom exhaust system with G63-style sidepipes and a special exhaust sound module to imitate the roar of a much stronger engine.
Photo: M&D Exclusive Cardesign
Chief Editor Olga Markelova
- New looks, new strengths: Audi A7 gets an upgrade from BEST-Performance
- Gemballa unveils the GTR 8XX EvoR BiTurbo, which is a Porsche 911 at heart
- H&R launches sport springs for the current-gen Audi A6 / Avant
- Severn Valley Motorsport shows a 700-hp Nissan Juke
- Ivan Tampi Customs launches new Chevrolet Corvette body kitIvan Tampi Customs launches new Chevrolet Corvette body kit