Ford Ranger Raptor gets slammed onto 35-inch wheels
Do you like extreme tuning? If yes, you should definitely appreciate what Philippines-based tuner Autobot has in store for you. The workshop likes its rides big, bold and audacious.
Their latest work is this custom Ford Ranger Raptor pickup flaunting a new grille and numerous other features that make it look like its big brother, the F-150.
The Raptor rides on custom Ridemax suspension with Lovell coilovers. But it isn’t even the suspension that is responsible for the atrocious ride height. The highlight of the entre build comes in the form of 20-inch Fuel Offroad D515 wheels clad in 35-inch Nitto Mud Grappler tires. The bigfoot rollers let you completely disregard what kind of surface you’re riding on…
Among other things, the Ford truck gained AP Racing BBK performance brakes, OptionX metallic bumpers, an under shield, a roll cage, new LED lighting, a winch and a stylized Ranger & Raptor logo.
Wanna have a ride?
Photo: Autobot Autoworks Off-Road
Reporter Sergei Musa
- New looks, new strengths: Audi A7 gets an upgrade from BEST-Performance
- Gemballa unveils the GTR 8XX EvoR BiTurbo, which is a Porsche 911 at heart
- H&R launches sport springs for the current-gen Audi A6 / Avant
- Severn Valley Motorsport shows a 700-hp Nissan Juke
- Ivan Tampi Customs launches new Chevrolet Corvette body kitIvan Tampi Customs launches new Chevrolet Corvette body kit