Speed-Buster puts the BMW M850i on par with the M5 performance-wise
German car atelier Speed-Buster has launched a power upgrade for the BMW M850i Coupe. You can plug the new ECU into the circuit using a regular connecting cable (included), so no car expertise is required.
The car is capable of 530 hp (395 kW) and 750 Nm (553 lbft) of torque in its stock form. The simple upgrade raises these figures to 635 hp (474 kW) and 900 Nm (664 lbft), respectively. This is enough to bring the M850i on par with the renowned BMW M5 F90 Competition.
You can also switch among 16 engine performance modes using your smartphone. Regardless of the setting you choose, the BMW engine protection feature continues to function properly at all times.
Photo: Speed Buster
Chief Editor Olga Markelova
- Video: New BMW X6 M outpaces Bentayga Speed thanks to tuning
- Track-readied, 850-PS Nissan GT-R fails to sell for $92k
- Blacked-out, stylized Mercedes Benz X-Class by Kahn crops up on sale for £50k
- Subaru WRX S4 sedan bows in Japan with a rear window wiper
- Meet the Protec Q18, a motorhome with 18 sq. m. (193 sq. ft.) of living room