You may mistake this BMW 5 Series for a Chevy Corvette from behind
The BMW 5 Series (E39) is a nice example of a successful union between urban elegance and sporty character in a car. In fact, the model is just so good in its factory form, few owners would ever even consider customizing anything.
However, as the photos that have recently surfaced on Reddit demonstrate, someone actually went through the pain of styling the rear of their 5 Series after the Chevrolet Corvette (C5 of C6, hard to tell). And they did a rather decent job, too. The three exhaust tips were decidedly a nice touch, although it remains unknown whether they connect to a custom exhaust system or are just there for the show. The taillights could use some improvement, but that’s nitpicking.
What’s your take on this custom BMW 5 Series (E39)?
Reporter Artem Sukhanov
- Wald International gives the splendid Maserati Quattroporte some tuner love
- Russian tuner places order for five custom Pagani Huayra Dragon hypercars
- World’s fastest Dodge Challenger Demon does a quarter mile in 8.7s
- 900-HP, DMC-kitted Aventador coupe makes an appearance in Cannes
- London-based tuner to release 100 Range Rover coupes