Audi RS5-R Sportback tries an ABT aero kit, Vossen wheels on for size
The tuner team over at Tag Motorsports has come up with its first take on the Audi RS5-R Sportback.
The elegant saloon/sedan gained an ABT Sportsline carbon body kit consisting of a front bumper-mounted spoiler lip, a radiator grille with red letters reading “RS5-R”, a sporty-looking diffusor with four 100-mm (4”) exhaust tips, and a small trunk spoiler.
Tag Motorsports also fitted the car with 20-inch Vossen Hybrid HF-3 wheels clad in Michelin Pilot Sport performance tires. The suspension has been lowered for best looks, but the tuner never provided any details on that.
Just whether there were any changes under the hood of this Audi RS5-R Sportback also remains unknown. Supposing the team went for the best ABT Sportsline power kit available, the car would then boast 530 hp (395 kW) and 690 Nm (510 lbft) of torque, and sprint to 100 km/h (62 mph) in just 3.6 seconds.
Photo: Vossen Wheels
Chief Editor Olga Markelova
- Wald International gives the splendid Maserati Quattroporte some tuner love
- Russian tuner places order for five custom Pagani Huayra Dragon hypercars
- World’s fastest Dodge Challenger Demon does a quarter mile in 8.7s
- 900-HP, DMC-kitted Aventador coupe makes an appearance in Cannes
- London-based tuner to release 100 Range Rover coupes