Audi RS5-R Sportback tries an ABT aero kit, Vossen wheels on for size
The tuner team over at Tag Motorsports has come up with its first take on the Audi RS5-R Sportback.
The elegant saloon/sedan gained an ABT Sportsline carbon body kit consisting of a front bumper-mounted spoiler lip, a radiator grille with red letters reading “RS5-R”, a sporty-looking diffusor with four 100-mm (4”) exhaust tips, and a small trunk spoiler.
Tag Motorsports also fitted the car with 20-inch Vossen Hybrid HF-3 wheels clad in Michelin Pilot Sport performance tires. The suspension has been lowered for best looks, but the tuner never provided any details on that.
Just whether there were any changes under the hood of this Audi RS5-R Sportback also remains unknown. Supposing the team went for the best ABT Sportsline power kit available, the car would then boast 530 hp (395 kW) and 690 Nm (510 lbft) of torque, and sprint to 100 km/h (62 mph) in just 3.6 seconds.
Photo: Vossen Wheels
Chief Editor Olga Markelova
- Preview: DMC Porsche 911.992 body kit
- Ancient 1972 Chevy Blazer does squats for a change
- This Subaru Tribeca-based stretch limo could be yours for 38,000 USD
- Garage 54 takes its UAZ-based Cybertruck replica out for a test drive
- Russian firm turns a Toyota Mega Cruiser into an extreme ambulance off-roader