Russian tuner unveils custom 2019 Porsche Cayenne
The Russian tuners over at MTR Design have designed a somewhat understated, but stylish aero kit for the current-gen Porsche Cayenne (PO536). The package only includes restyled front and rear aprons at the moment, but wheel arch extenders and side skirts should follow soon.
The show car boasts a Turbo-style front fascia with large air intakes that look even more aggressive than those of the Turbo. A custom front spoiler with fins down both sides enhances the overall impression.
The rear end of this 2019 Porsche Cayenne sports a bulky diffusor, carbon exhaust tips and large air vents. MTR Design doesn’t specify whether those tips connect to a new exhaust system or the vanilla one.
Here’s looking forward to the full kit!
Photo: MTR Design
Chief Editor Olga Markelova
- Preview: DMC Porsche 911.992 body kit
- Ancient 1972 Chevy Blazer does squats for a change
- This Subaru Tribeca-based stretch limo could be yours for 38,000 USD
- Garage 54 takes its UAZ-based Cybertruck replica out for a test drive
- Russian firm turns a Toyota Mega Cruiser into an extreme ambulance off-roader