Russian tuner unveils custom 2019 Porsche Cayenne
The Russian tuners over at MTR Design have designed a somewhat understated, but stylish aero kit for the current-gen Porsche Cayenne (PO536). The package only includes restyled front and rear aprons at the moment, but wheel arch extenders and side skirts should follow soon.
The show car boasts a Turbo-style front fascia with large air intakes that look even more aggressive than those of the Turbo. A custom front spoiler with fins down both sides enhances the overall impression.
The rear end of this 2019 Porsche Cayenne sports a bulky diffusor, carbon exhaust tips and large air vents. MTR Design doesn’t specify whether those tips connect to a new exhaust system or the vanilla one.
Here’s looking forward to the full kit!
Photo: MTR Design
Chief Editor Olga Markelova
- Wald International gives the splendid Maserati Quattroporte some tuner love
- Russian tuner places order for five custom Pagani Huayra Dragon hypercars
- World’s fastest Dodge Challenger Demon does a quarter mile in 8.7s
- 900-HP, DMC-kitted Aventador coupe makes an appearance in Cannes
- London-based tuner to release 100 Range Rover coupes