2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class facelift gets caught on camera
Let’s face it: the latest Mercedes-Benz E-Class has nothing wrong with its appearance whatsoever. But fashion these days is as fluid as ever, and manufacturers end up having to conform, ending up with things like this facelifted 2020 E-Class.
Based on the spy photos, the car only gets minimal changes to its front and rear while remaining stock in most other aspects.
Judging by the heavily cladded front, the refreshed series will likely sport a new bumper, radiator grille and headlight design. The thick camo is absent in the rear, but there is still a thin strip covering the area above the C/S-Class shaped headlights.
While unseen, interior changes will most probably boil down to the traditional new steering wheel and updated MBUX touchscreen display.
As far as we know, the facelifted Mercedes-Benz E-Class will ship with the same assortment of six-cylinder gasoline and diesel engines as its predecessor.
Reporter Artem Sukhanov
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLA espied again, looks almost ready to rumble
- 2nd-gen Genesis G80 leaks in Nürburgring spy shots ahead of September premiere
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class (W206) hits the road and the Internets
- 2019 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport leaks ahead of premiere
- Cladded BMW 4 Series Coupe fails to avoid popularity