Dominic Tiroch flaunts his retro-styled Dodge Challenger
Dominic Tiroch, a renowned Austrian racing driver and NASCAR star, has shown us his Dodge Challenger stylized to look like an awesome retro racecar.
The dragster has several logos on it, with the SCCA (Sports Car Club America) sticker being perhaps the most immediately noticeable. It sports a Mopar spoiler lip up front and a ducktail-shaped rear spoiler in the back. The elegant white body is offset with numerous black, yellow, and red accents.
That said, it is a set of DOTZ Revvo aluminum wheels featuring stainless-steel outer rims that serves as the true highlight of the entire build. The 20-inch rollers wear Pirelli 275 rubber and look dashing thanks to a moderately low stance.
Among other things, Tiroch’s custom Challenger boasts a high-end MagnaFlow exhaust system made of stainless steel and equipped with the K&N Airbox filter array. The luxury muffler lends the muscle car a powerful soundtrack worthy of a true racecar.
Reporter Sergei Musa
- McLaren builds a custom 600LT Coupe to celebrate 1,000 vehicles sold
- Posaidon revs the Mercedes-Benz GLS 63 4MATIC all the way up to 1,300 Nm
- Alpine A110 by Carlex Design is ostentatiously expensive
- Ferrada makes Mercedes-AMG E63 S sportier in a couple ways
- Polish tuners persuade the Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 to produce 535 HP