Spanish tuner teases brutal-looking Bentayga²
Spain-based car tuner Bengala Automotive Design SL has released teasers of a custom SUV based on the Bentley Bentayga. Called the Bentayga², the ultra-opulent vehicle will emerge in a batch of just 15 units.
The tuner shop says it joins forces with a professional Spanish off-road racing team to build an SUV that would combine luxury with hardcore power and looks.
Like the Mercedes-Benz G 500 4x4², the Bentayga² will make use of numerous carbon fiber parts and boast a humongous road clearance. It will also sport reinforced bumpers, wide fenders, auxiliary lighting, meaty all-terrain tires, and new suspension.
Engine specs remain unknown, but the G-Class mentioned above ships with a 4.0-liter twin turbo engine good for 422 hp (315 kW) along with 610 Nm (450 lb×ft) of torque.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Rare Renntech-tuned Mercedes-Benz E60 goes up for sale in the USA
- Previous-gen Ford GT does 344 km/h (214 mph) on a mile-long strip
- Bentley Flying Spur gets reimagined as a Shooting Brake vehicle
- Chinese tuner turns the Suzuki Jimny into the G-Wagon
- This extensively tuned Volkswagen Scirocco took 10+ years to complete