Crocodile Dundee wouldn’t even dream of owning such a Tesla Model S
The design of Tesla EVs is kind of a thing in itself: futuristic, laconic, and sometimes even bordering on Spartan degrees of minimalism. Some would immediately fall in love with it, while many others would find it too rough around the edges. Whatever your case, we bet you would hardly consider stripping the car clean of its original trimming and doing a complete overhaul. Nevertheless, someone out there went ahead and did exactly that.
This is a Tesla Model S that we have here. Apparently, its owner felt like wrapping its entire cabin in all imaginable kinds of gaudy-looking, eye-watering crocodile leather. He upped the ante by applying generous amounts of contrast stitching.
The infotainment display is perhaps the single most affected part here. Whoever carried out the makeover squeezed it into a shapeless abomination of a leather frame and slapped a few hideous hardware buttons on the sides.
In a turn of event that surprised no person, ever, the end result landed in a Reddit thread dedicated to godawful tuning.
Reporter Artem Sukhanov
- Mercedes-Benz GLC gets better ECU, new wheels from VÄTH
- What do you think of this Acid Green Audi RS4 Avant?
- U.S. coachbuilder considers Cadillac Escalade-V, Chevrolet Tahoe SS coupe conversions
- Ramsmobile unveils the Protos RM-X2, an SUV on tracks
- KIA Ceed GT gains sports points with new H&R springs