Audi A5 does its best RS impression with these tweaks
Photos of this Audi A5 (8T) wearing an RS-like body kit and a new wheel set have recently surfaced online. Lars K Design handled this job this time around.
The A-Five sports a set of fantastic Ferrada FR3 forged wheels measuring 20 inches in diameter. The rims are glossy black, and the spokes are matte bronze. A look past them reveals vivid blue brake calipers, most likely borrowed from an Audi R8.
This particular Audi A5 also rides extremely low, suggesting air suspension, but we have no official comment from the tuner.
As for the body kit, there is an RS-like radiator grille, RS-like front and rear bumpers, and a small trunk spoiler lip.
Rounding off the tuning are the blacked-out windows and the lack of chrome-coated exterior parts.
Photos: Lars K Design
Reporter Sergei Musa
- Rare Renntech-tuned Mercedes-Benz E60 goes up for sale in the USA
- Previous-gen Ford GT does 344 km/h (214 mph) on a mile-long strip
- Bentley Flying Spur gets reimagined as a Shooting Brake vehicle
- Chinese tuner turns the Suzuki Jimny into the G-Wagon
- This extensively tuned Volkswagen Scirocco took 10+ years to complete