Brown Lee Performance unveils Gulf Heritage Mustang, costs $140,000
U.S. car company Brown Lee Performance has launched a special edition of the Ford Mustang in its fabled Le Mans Gulf livery. The series is dedicated to the racing history of the Ford marque.
One major selling point comes in the form of the stock 5.0-liter supercharged V8 boosted to deliver a whopping 811 hp (605 kW) along with 915 Nm (675 lb-ft) of maximum torque. The transmission can be six-speed manual or ten-speed automatic.
Customers are invited to choose either Fastback or Convertible. Both sport carbon body kit parts, new suspension, and livery inspired by the GT40 racecar.
The cabin greets the viewer with a combination of leather and Alcantara, livened up with blue and orange touches.
A total of 119 Gulf Heritage Mustang will roll off the tuner’s workshop, priced at U.S. $140,000 each before options. Brown Lee Performance provides a 36-month guarantee with every vehicle.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- 70-year-old Hudson restomod crashes Monterey party with V8, 638 HP
- Mansory says goodbye to gas-powered Smart ForTwo with extra refinement and power
- Daniel Orlando slams his VW Tiguan into the tarmac
- Wheelsandmore pushes the newest G-Wagon to supercar levels of performance
- Video: Matt Farah drives engine-swapped, 550-HP E30 BMW M3