Wheelsandmore pushes the newest G-Wagon to supercar levels of performance
Wheelsandmore, a renowned customization shop headquartered in Germany, has recently taken on a Mercedes G63 AMG (W463A) for some tuning magic. The SUV left the premises packing 780 hp (582 kW) and 1,000 Nm (738 pound-feet) of torque.
In its factory condition, the G-Wagon delivers up to 585 hp (436 kW) along with 850 Nm (627 lb-ft) of torque to the wheels. How did the tuner manage to squeeze out an additional 195 hp (145 kW) and 150 Nm (110 lb-ft)? Actually, in pretty much the same way Brabus did when it released the Shadow 800 and Black Ops 800. Larger ball-bearing based turbine chargers and a high-flow exhaust system (manifold, downpipes, and remotely controlled active-valve muffler) are reported to be the main highlights of the project, although the full list obvoiusly goes on for much longer.
The display car additionally gained huge 24-inch Wheelsandmore G-Logic rims clad in Vredestein 295/30/24 tires. The suspension and the body kit remained mostly stock this time around.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Preview: DMC Porsche 911.992 body kit
- Ancient 1972 Chevy Blazer does squats for a change
- This Subaru Tribeca-based stretch limo could be yours for 38,000 USD
- Garage 54 takes its UAZ-based Cybertruck replica out for a test drive
- Russian firm turns a Toyota Mega Cruiser into an extreme ambulance off-roader