McLaren premieres a special GT MSO
At the ongoing Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance, McLaren is exhibiting an extra-deluxe variant of its GT supercar, devised in its Special Operations (MSO) department.
The vehicle boasts a unique MSO Defined Flux Silver and a rather flashy body kit crafted out of silver-tinted carbon fiber. The cabin uses a combination of white and graphite grey leather, but you may opt for wear-resistant fabric and cashmere if you make an order like this.
Other notable details include a panoramic glass roof with adjustable transparency and numerous MSO badges outside and inside.
Powering the one-off ride is a 4.0-liter V8 churning out 620 hp (462 kW) and 630 Nm (465 lb-ft) of torque mated to a 7-speed SSG transmission. Accelerating from zero to one hundred kilometers per hour (62 mph) takes 3.2 seconds, putting the car on par with the legendary McLaren F1. Hitting 200 km/h (124 mph) takes nine seconds flat. The top speed is 326 km/h (203 mph).
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- All-new Jaguar XJ flashes its buttocks at the LR Defender premiere
- Nissan goes & builds its own ‘Francfort Show 2019’, with Juke Mk.2 and 20+ visitors
- 2020 Land Rover Defender is here at long last
- Mercedes-Benz debuts its Vision EQS Concept flagship in Frankfurt
- Hongqi unveils a 1,400-HP hypercar concept for Europe