PaxPower rolls out a 700-HP Ford F-150 Platinum Raptor
U.S. car tuner PaxPower has finished working on another 2019 Ford F-150. The black, Platinum-spec pickup truck gained a power boost to 700 hp / 522 kW, numerous off-road upgrades, and a Raptor-like body kit with extra menace thrown in.
The fender flares come from Fiberwerx and make the truck 2.5 inches (63mm) wider on each side. The metallic aprons – both front and rear – stem from ADD, there is a bottom guard plate and skid plates down the sides, and LED lights are simply abundant. Supporting the weight are ANZA D558 wheels by Fuel Off-Road, wrapped in 37-inch BF Goodrich KM3 tires.
The technical aspect of the project is no less impressive. PaxPower swaps the entire stock suspension for a Baja Prerunner kit, Deaver Leaf springs, Beefier wishbones and King 3.0 shocks. It adds Alcon performance brakes with red calipers and a Borla Atak exhaust system.
As we said above, the eight-cylinder mill gets a supercharger boost to 700 hp (522 kW). If you are willing to waive the 3-year warranty, though, you may opt for as much as 758 hp (565 kW) instead.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Mercedes-Benz GLC gets better ECU, new wheels from VÄTH
- What do you think of this Acid Green Audi RS4 Avant?
- U.S. coachbuilder considers Cadillac Escalade-V, Chevrolet Tahoe SS coupe conversions
- Ramsmobile unveils the Protos RM-X2, an SUV on tracks
- KIA Ceed GT gains sports points with new H&R springs