Chinese tuner stylizes the new Mini Cooper S to look like the GP Concept 2020
It has been a while since we’ve heard from China-based car customizer Aspec, but the team just came out with a new body kit for the current Mini Cooper S (F56).
A quick glance at the photos immediately reveals the source of inspiration for the project: the Mini John Cooper Works GP Concept 2020. And it has to be said, the kit looks like a big success. The front end in particular looks vastly better than stock to us, especially the new air intakes and the spoiler.
Aside from the above, the kit includes considerably wider fenders, longer side skirts, a stylish rear apron, and a triple exhaust system a-la Lexus LFA.
It remains unclear whether the upgrade suits other Minis or just this one model. The pricing is also unknown.
That notwithstanding, do you like it or not?
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Peek inside this spacious and well-designed Sprinter 4×4 campervan
- WIP: Extreme Turbo Systems teases a performance kit for the C8 Corvette Stingray
- You could scare kids with this murdered-out 1956 Chevy Bel Air
- SCL GLOBAL Concept unveils a large-scale styling kit for the Lamborghini Urus
- Vorsteiner’s Lamborghini Urus-X Aero Kit is already shipping, apparently