Audi Q3 dons a unicorn horn for the Halloween
The U.S. subdivision of Audi has found a creative way to celebrate the Halloween, turning its Q3 SUV (see video if you need a reminder) into a unicorn.
The whole idea started with a Twitter photo depicting a horned Q3. The image quickly became viral, and all the company had to do was make it real.
The Qnicorn’s horn is 1 meter long and covered in sparkly gold glitter. The car body comes wrapped in a pearlescent vinyl wrap that shines in the sunlight. To top things off, the cabin sports a purple ambient lighting.
The car is limited to 40 mph with the horn attached (Audi is afraid it might fall off and injure someone), but it has already visited much of Washington, DC, stopping in popular public areas. Its final destination was the Great Falls Children’s Hospital in Virginia.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- World’s last Saab goes under the hammer for $48k
- California clamps down on emissions, leaves only Ford, VW, BMW and Hondas on the streets
- 1,011 km/h is Bloodhound LSR’s new speed record
- African monarch treats his family to $16M worth of luxury cars
- Video: Watch Ken Block drive his Hoonitruck round the 99 Bends and up to the Heaven’s Gate