Meet the splendid TOPCAR Mercedes GLE Coupe INFERNO 4×4²
In June this year, Russian tuner TopCar said it was developing a new body kit for the Mercedes GLE Coupe, called the INFERNO 4×4². A few days ago, the kit finally became available.
Compared against the original 3D renderings, the end result looks a fair deal less extreme, especially the smaller wheel arches and wheels. But we’re convinced that the team deliberately decided to prioritize sleek sportiness and balanced proportions over sheer size. A wise decision!
Aside from the arches, the coupe-shaped SUV sports plenty of auxiliary LED lights, a sturdy-looking bull bar with a winch attached, an Inferno-like hood cover, a roof rack with a massive light bar spanning its entire width, aerodynamic skirt extensions, a new rear diffuser, and a trailer hitch.
Rounding off the project are lifted suspension, bottom guard plates, a full-fledged spare wheel on the tailgate, and beadlocked wheels wrapped in meaty Nitto Grappler tires all around.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Peek inside this spacious and well-designed Sprinter 4×4 campervan
- WIP: Extreme Turbo Systems teases a performance kit for the C8 Corvette Stingray
- You could scare kids with this murdered-out 1956 Chevy Bel Air
- SCL GLOBAL Concept unveils a large-scale styling kit for the Lamborghini Urus
- Vorsteiner’s Lamborghini Urus-X Aero Kit is already shipping, apparently