Skoda Octavia exterior/cabin spy pics leak ahead of premiere
Skoda only showed us the official sketches of the new 2020 Octavia liftback a couple days ago and scheduled the premiere for next Monday, but spy photographers have managed to spoil the reveal all the same.
Overall, though, looking at the shots leads to the only possible conclusion that everything looks in line with the previews, and there are no major surprises to speak of.
Just as promised, the infotainment system now consists of multiple cascaded displays, and the entire dashboard is curved in the same way as the radiator grille.
The new Octavia also features a new steering wheel without the lowermost spoke, but that seems to be it for design novelty. Paid options are expected to include a HUD, three-zone climate control, and massage/ventilation functions for the front seats.
As for the exterior, it now resembles the Skoda Superb flagship, while the previous generation looked more like the Rapid series.
Stay tuned for the Monday premiere!
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Mercedes-Benz spied sending its G-Wagon out for a serious off-road test
- Audi e-tron GT unexpectedly spotted on Porsche’s Weissach test track
- 2021 Mercedes-AMG E 63 facelift spotted at the ‘Ring
- Ram Rebel TRX coming this fall, leak suggests V8 6.2 Hellcat engine
- Aston Martin spied testing its ultra-rare DBS GT Zagato