It Doesn’t Have To Be The Rocketbunny: Toyota Supra gets a new body kit
Ever since TRA-kyoto updated its Pandem Rocketbunny aero kit for the A90 Supra, everybody has been talking about it. Now, Jon Sibal from Evasive Motorsports offers a welcome alternative.
All components, including the rear apron and diffuser, are made from carbon fiber. The package also contains an enormous front apron with a spoiler lip, a splitter and wide air intake nostrils, minimalistic wheel arches barely covering the wheels, and long side skirts.
Wrapping up the list are two rear spoilers: a large rear wing on two bent supports and an enlarged ducktail. This is perhaps the only so-so design decision here, since the Rocketbunny kits seem to enable you to combine the wing and the ducktail in a way that they work as a single aerodynamic part. In the Evasive Motorsports kit, the two parts look independent from one another.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Almost Authentic: You can turn your Mustang GT into a Shelby GT500 for less
- Wald International launches a body kit for the Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class
- Tuner attempts to bring the BMW M340i to M4 levels of performance
- Hyundai i30N gains H&R suspension options
- Pickup Design finds a way to set the X-Class apart from Nissan Navara