Unique Lamborghini Zagato Raptor scheduled for sale on November 30
RM Sotheby’s Abu Dhabi will be holding an auction on Saturday, Nov 30, 2019, dedicated to a one-of-a-kind supercar called the Lamborghini Zagato Raptor Concept.
The vehicle debuted at the Geneva International Motor Show in Switzerland in 1996 and was slated for mass production, however, the plans have changed, and the concept car forever remained the only one of its kind.
Experts estimate the final price of the carbon-bodied prototype car at between 1 and 1.4 million USD. Its spectacular exterior design is a work of Nori Harada, and you can get into the cabin by lifting the vehicle front, hence no side doors.
Powering the ride is a 5.7-liter V12 engine rated at 485 hp (362 kW), connected to a six-speed manual gearbox and all-wheel drive system. The top speed is 322 km/h (200 mph), and acceleration to 100 km/h (62 mph) takes less than four seconds.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- McLaren F1 ‘ideological successor’ debuts with a huge aerodynamic fan in the back
- Giugiaro unveils two-seater e-SUV concept named GFG Style 2030
- Volkswagen puts a name on its new affordable SUV
- Peugeot unveils its newest track-only hypercar for FIA WEC 2022-2023
- Nissan explains why the IDx never came to be