NOVITEC turns Lamborghini Aventador SVJ into a masterpiece
Sure, the SVJ is a work of art as it is, but you’ve got to applaud the effort NOVITEC is putting into this.
The main highlight is the racecar-style body kit that includes a longer front spoiler lip, a ventilated hood, sculpted sides, a bulky diffuser, and a large fixed rear wing. There are plenty of air intakes surrounding the rear half of the body to provide adequate air inflow to the engine.
All components are made from carbon fiber and tested for efficiency in a wind tunnel. Installing the entire kit shaves 19 kilograms (42 lbs) off the curb weight.
The wheel model here is called NL4 Hightech. Being a collaboration with Vossen, it features a spoke pattern that echoes the body outlines of the SVJ. The front pair measures 20x9 inches, and the rear one amounts to a whopping 21x13 inches. The tires are Pirelli P-Zero Corsa.
The engine remains intact, but customers may opt for any of the three available stainless-steel exhaust systems, valve-controlled or not.
Wrapping up the NOVITEC program is a complete custom interior makeover that involves the best and most innovative finishes on the market.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Almost Authentic: You can turn your Mustang GT into a Shelby GT500 for less
- Wald International launches a body kit for the Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class
- Tuner attempts to bring the BMW M340i to M4 levels of performance
- Hyundai i30N gains H&R suspension options
- Pickup Design finds a way to set the X-Class apart from Nissan Navara