This is a first time for the Lincoln Navigator, we are sure
Missed our crazier tuning reports? Here you go! The owner of this Navigator had to modify half of his car to slam it into the ground like this – but he succeeded spectacularly.
The so-called ‘Navih8r’ has been created by Oklahoma City-based tuner Phat Phabz. You may think there is nothing too complicated in stancing, as long as you use an air suspension kit. This rings true sometimes, but is definitely not the case here. The Navigator was simply never designed to ride nearly as low as this and has plenty of components that would get in the way if you tried to bag it.
So the tuner had to enlarge the wheel wells along with the fenders, displace the exhaust system to a more convenient position, modify the fuel tank, reduce the trunk, and raise the seats. While they were at it, they also gave the engine a healthy power boost and adorned the white body of the SUV with goldish-copper accents.
You may like or hate this Lincoln ‘Navih8r’, but don’t be too surprised if it hates right back at you.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://www.formacar.com/en/news/view/22830.html
- Novitec begins work on the Ferrari 296 GTB
- Delta4x4 works its off-road-tuning magic on the Ford Tourneo Connect
- Chrysler PT Cruiser puts on a pickup guise thanks to tuners
- This cool high-riding Audi Quattro is a Range Rover beneath the skin
- Check out a Sprinter turned into a mobile PlayStation 5 parlor