Jimny pickup truck crashes the TAS 2020 party
This bagged Suzuki Jimny mini-pickup was designed by NATS, a student team from the Nihon Automobile College (Japan). Those familiar with their other works will quickly realize where the catch is.
The catch is, the car is actually not a Jimny at all, but rather a Suzuki Alto Lapin (watch the video for a brief overview of the hatchback). The guys simply fitted it with Jimny body panels and added a hardtop canopy that you can swing open to gain access to the modest-sized truck bed. This is fully in line with the NATS projects we have seen before.
The show car additionally features a roof rack, a winch, an internal roll cage, a racing steering wheel, and bucket seats.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Vilner unveils Porsche 911 with a sophisticated multi-layered interior
- Kahn Design unveils another Mercedes-Benz X-Class body kit
- Feast your eyes on this ultra-rare Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R VSpec II
- Would you stand your Mercedes S 500 L being treated like a sports car?
- Performmaster injects some serious horsepower into Mercedes-AMG G63