Check out this Carrera 4 GTS remodeled into a Porsche 953 Dakar replica
The Caraba Collection wants us to have a look at its Carrera 4 GTS (991.1) stylized to look like the Porsche 953 from the 1984 Dakar Rally.
Created by the joint effort of British auto tune-up shops Xquisite and ByDesign Motorsport, the one-off ride packs a 3.8-liter, naturally aspirated flat-six engine and a manual transmission. It produces 430 hp (321 kW) along with 440 Nm (325 lb-ft) of maximum torque.
The collector does not provide any specifics of the project, but the photos clearly indicate that the iconic Porsche 953 from the 1984 Dakar rally was taken as a source of inspiration. The replica wears the exact same livery and features a protective body kit, off-road rims and tires, a winch, auxiliary lights, a spare wheel cover, and a roof rack.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- This Kahn Design’d Jeep Wrangler could be Barbie’s choice SUV
- Vilner unveils Porsche 911 with a sophisticated multi-layered interior
- Kahn Design unveils another Mercedes-Benz X-Class body kit
- Feast your eyes on this ultra-rare Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R VSpec II
- Would you stand your Mercedes S 500 L being treated like a sports car?