G-Power drops another 200 horses into the BMW M8
Performance tuner G-Power has launched three power kits for the M8 Coupe and Convertible. Let us break down the details.
The Stage 3 squeezes 200 extra hp (150 kW) out of the stock 4.4-liter V8 TT, bringing the grand total to 820 hp (611 kW) and 1,000 Nm (738 pound-feet) of torque. It includes a titanium-alloy exhaust system, a new catalyst and reshaped turbocharger impellers.
The Stage 2 includes an ECU remap and a new exhaust system and promises around 770 hp (574 kW).
The Stage 1 limits itself to fiddling with the engine software and yields 630 hp (470 kW).
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- H&R lowering springs now available for BMW 3 Series Touring
- Lamborghini Countach 5000 enjoys exclusive interior treatment
- Russian tuner launches wheel arch extensions for the Porsche Cayenne SUV
- Creative Bespoke churns out a carbon-bodied Mercedes-AMG GT S
- Papadakis Racing nears completion of its 1,000-HP A90 Supra project