C8 Corvette tries out a MagnaFlow exhaust
The eighth-gen Chevrolet Corvette has only barely begun shipping, but it is already a hit among tuners! Check out this specimen, which boasts a MagnaFlow performance exhaust system.
The muffler unit is made of stainless steel, while the quad exhaust tips come wrapped in carbon fiber and measure a whopping 4.5 inches (115 millimeters) in diameter. The developer claims this is the world’s first custom exhaust made available for the C8 Corvette, and we couldn’t find any evidence to the contrary. One thing is certain: it looks awesome, and sounds awesome, too!
If you would like to listen to the engine revved up to some decent RPM, watch the video from the 08:00 mark or so.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Classical Saab 96 EV conversion could be yours for mere $1,969
- Godzilla comes to Europe: AutoTopNL takes a 1,400-hp Nissan GT-R to a speedway
- Chevrolet Colorado gets turned into a fiery-tempered monster
- Take a good look at this perfectly restored Porsche 911 G by STRAAT
- 727 hp and exclusive trim: Manhart updates its BMW X5 M tune for 2020