Lincoln Town Car gets turned into a monster truck
While monster trucks may be popular in the United States, most are built on pickup or SUV chassis. Jordon Foster, from Oregon, saw things differently when he created his off-road limo from a Lincoln Town Car.
The aptly named Compensator sports 53-inch military-grade tires and air suspension. Its turn radius is huge, and severe roll instability makes steering a challenge, but neither vexes its creator too much. Video cameras mounted on the front and the rear end of the truck are mandatory for seeing the road.
There is even a special platform designed for parades and festivals on the roof, but getting up there necessitates a ladder.
Jordon claims he has spent around three months building the Compensator and has invested less than $10,000 into it, the donor vehicle included.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Classical Saab 96 EV conversion could be yours for mere $1,969
- Godzilla comes to Europe: AutoTopNL takes a 1,400-hp Nissan GT-R to a speedway
- Chevrolet Colorado gets turned into a fiery-tempered monster
- Take a good look at this perfectly restored Porsche 911 G by STRAAT
- 727 hp and exclusive trim: Manhart updates its BMW X5 M tune for 2020