Three S Design reimagines the Mercedes-AMG SL-Class in exquisite pink
There are many Mercedes-AMG SL-Class customs out there ranging from good to excellent, but this one by Three S Design puts most of them to shame.
The base vehicle, which is a 2006 Mercedes SL55 AMG (R230), receives a full Pandem Rocketbunny-like kit that combines expensive carbon fiber parts with wallet-friendly plastic ones. All the usual JDM components are present, including cut-out arches with bolt-on fenders, a brand-new front bumper and splitter, a rear diffuser, a ducktail spoiler, and a ridiculously oversized rear wing. The exhaust system stems from A.M.Japan, as far as we know.
Further highlights include slammed air ride suspension, 21-inch Haila HD-F03 wheels, and a snazzy ‘atomic pink’ wrap.
Browse to the end of our photo gallery to see the same roadster in a different color scheme: grey with yellow accents. Which one do you like more?
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Classical Saab 96 EV conversion could be yours for mere $1,969
- Godzilla comes to Europe: AutoTopNL takes a 1,400-hp Nissan GT-R to a speedway
- Chevrolet Colorado gets turned into a fiery-tempered monster
- Take a good look at this perfectly restored Porsche 911 G by STRAAT
- 727 hp and exclusive trim: Manhart updates its BMW X5 M tune for 2020