SR66 Design offers new styling options for the Porsche Panamera
Poland-based auto shop SR66 Design has unveiled its take on the facelifted first-gen Porsche Panamera (970.2). The project has a few distinct advantages.
Included are an all-new front end of the car complete with a front spoiler and enlarged air intakes, fender flares, a large diffuser-like molding, and a trunk-mounted “ducktail” spoiler. The company claims that the components use standard mounting points and can therefore be installed or removed at will without permanent alterations to the car body. It remains unclear whether this also applies to the new seamless wheel arches, which seem larger than before.
Options include a muscular-looking hood cover, a KW suspension lowering module, and a power kit, although no details are available on the latter.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- 727 hp and exclusive trim: Manhart updates its BMW X5 M tune for 2020
- Mazda MX-5 looks weird, but kinda cute in this Bugeye guise
- Chip-tuned Alpine A110 rivals A110S in sheer engine power
- Ukraine-designed all-terrain bus wins two prestigious international awards
- Toyota to unveil the new Fortuner & Hilux Revo on June 4