727 hp and exclusive trim: Manhart updates its BMW X5 M tune for 2020
The 2020 BMW X5 M (G05/F95) is a luxury SUV that precious few can afford, given its €200,000+ starting price. But if you are hunting for even more exclusivity, be sure to check out Manhart’s latest offer.
The Manhart MHX5 package will emerge in only 10 units total and will include an engine tune-up to 727 PS (717 hp, or 535 kW) and 910 Nm (671 pound-feet) of torque. Naturally, this kind of extra power doesn’t come cheaply; the mods currently available include air intake system, new turbochargers, exhaust system, and ECU. The transmission also gets an overhaul.
On the exterior side of things, the crossover gets a Sapphire Black Metallic paint with pale golden accents and 23-inch MANHART Concave One wheels. A carbon-fiber splitter at the front end and a rear diffuser lend it some extra sportiness. For the cabin, you could go with Manhart’s suggestion and pay for a combination of beige-tinted Merino leather and black Alcantara. The tuner also processes custom requests.
Watch the video for a glimpse of a similar tuning package on a two-year old BMW X5 M.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Ford GT Le Mansory is a carbon-bodied sports car like no other
- Video: HPT-tuned BMW M5 goes up against some strong rivals
- Chief Keef shows off his yellow Lamborghini Urus
- Video: McLaren 720S runs like the wild beast it is with 1,100 HP under the hood
- Eagle launches production of its Lightweight E-Type replica