Hyundai i30N gains H&R suspension options
German suspension specialist H&R has launched a number of aftermarket upgrades for the Golf GTi’s greatest rival, the Hyundai i30N. The hot hatch receives coil-over springs, sway bars, wheel spacers and a special error override mod.
The coil-over kit costs €1,510 and enables dropping the ride height by between 20 and 40 mm (0.8” – 1.6”) on both axles. This has purely visual benefits and enables the driver to lean into curves with more confidence than before, especially when going fast. The one issue is that the i30N constantly displays an annoying suspension error. You can either buy a €291 kit separately to take care of the warning, or buy it alongside the spring set, in which case the entire package will set you back €1,750 in Germany, taxes included.
Racing aficionados will want to consider new H&R anti-sway bars, available at €382 for the front axle and €532 for both axles.
Rounding off the list are Trak+ wheel spacers coming in only one length this time around. The 30mm (1.2”) spacer kit costs €128 per axle.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Tuned Lambo Urus vs. Rolls-Royce Wraith: The Unlikely Drag Race
- Ford GT Le Mansory goes up on sale for €1,800,000
- Posaidon lands G-Wagen with supercar levels of horsepower
- ABT Sportsline celebrates 125 years in business by introducing the ABT RSQ8-R
- Video: Huracan Super Trofeo barely avoids disaster, laps up Nürburgring in 6:48