Lumma Design churns out another G-Wagen body kit
The German tuner has come up with another way to beef up the latest Mercedes-Benz G-Class. The kit is called CLR G770 R, and you can order it for €12,700. Let’s see what’s new and exciting.
The list opens with redesigned bumpers at both ends, a three-piece front grille with a cellular pattern to it, narrow LED DRLs, a roof light bar, and a hood with an aggressive scoop. The arches gain extra 35 mm (1.4”) of width on each side, the skirts are slightly longer, and there are orange pinstripes running down the sides for added sportiness points.
New additions at the rear end include a branded spare wheel cover and a bumper with mesh inserts left and right.
Buyers are also invited to order CLR 24 RS rims measuring 24 inches across and an exhaust system with sound adjustment potential.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Mid-engined Corvette gains yet another carbon body kit
- Vintage BMW 3.0 CSL E9 racer revived as a street-legal replica
- Zagato family buys out the first two Zagato Heritage Twins by R-Reforged
- Overfinch waves current-gen Range Rover goodbye with Velocity Final Edition
- Manhart rolls out a 550-HP upgrade for its A90 Supra