Singer’s another gorgeous Porsche 911 combines style with practicality
Classical car restorer Singer specializes in building ultra-deluxe Porsche restomods priced deep into six-digit USD territory, but this one looks different from most.
The exterior of this Singer Southampton Commission is painted Perfect Blue, which is a bit of a riddle because it appears greenish-blue or teal instead. Multiple accents of orange offset the fashionable livery, and Fuchs wheels round things off on the outside.
The interior uses the opposite color scheme: orange woven suede on the seats and rare blue accents along with carbon fiber detailing throughout.
Powering the restomod is Singer’s signature 4.0-liter flat-six engine mated to a six-speed manual transmission and rear wheel drive.
If you are wondering what makes the Singer Southampton Commission special, look closely at the dash and spot the A/C and sat-nav. It is obvious that the buyer did not tick all boxes when ordering, but rather focused on the options he/she wanted to have in the car for driving it. A Singer Porsche daily driver – can you imagine it? Anyway, that’s a great way to use a car like this!
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Body kit, wheels and 420 HP: AC Schnitzer works its magic on the new BMW M4
- Video: 94-year-old Dodge vs. 1,200-HP Corvette Z06
- 1 out of 85 Mercedes SL 73 AMG coupes goes up on sale
- Singer finishes its 2nd Porsche 911 restomod for Taiwan
- Why buy a fancy Hummer when you can get a real military truck instead?