Hofele rolls out its most luxurious G-Wagen conversion to date
The new Mercedes-AMG G63 enjoys a rather unique market standing, being equally popular among luxury car connoisseurs, off-roading enthusiasts, and tuning aficionados. With its latest project, Hofele may as well have been targeting all three groups at once.
Even compared to the earlier HG 63 projects, the Limitless stands out as one of the most opulent and painstakingly detailed. Its exterior is finished in Citrine Brown Magno, a hue that highlights the muscular and boxy body of the G-Class perfectly. Giant 24-inch forged wheels topped by carbon fender flares complement the image nicely, as do carbon mirror housings and fully automatic side steps now spanning the entire length of the sides.
Peek inside, and you will be overwhelmed with orange-tinted Nappa leather and matching Alcantara. Rare inclusions of black and carbon details just about manage to rescue the viewer from sinking into this veritable sea of tangerine.
Hofele said nothing about the power or the pricing, but it did mention a while ago that custom jobs like this one started from €300,000 plus taxes.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Video: This is how you ruin an Infiniti QX70 (please don’t)
- 50-year-old Ford Bronco gets cut to 2/3rds of its length (but not really)
- Racing driver teases a front-engined DeLorean DMC-12
- Mansory launches Porsche Taycan body kit, wheels and accessories
- Video: Diesel-powered BMW 2 Series gets NOS, 572 HP