Seat Ibiza gets reimagined as a nightclub on wheels
Carmaker Seat and DJ Woody Cook decided to fool around together and produced this Ibiza hatchback doubling as the world’s smallest nightclub. A DJ turntable, a bar with assorted drinks, and colored lighting fixtures all made it inside the compact car named after the Spanish island most famous for its vibrant nightlife.
The tuners put extra lighting inside, including strobes and a mirror ball. For as long as the car remains static, you can set the headlights and taillights to blink in sync with the interior fixtures.
A Pioneer-branded professional DJ turntable can be found right under the front passenger’s seat, connected to the car’s on-board power system through a USB port. It links to the 9.2-inch infotainment touchscreen and a 7-channel Beats Audio system – both standard in certain top trims of the five-door hatchback.
Popup the tailgate to reveal a mobile drinks bar offering a variety of non-alcoholic beverages.
As you have probably guessed, the car is a pure publicity stunt and will never reach actual production.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Skoda unveils the Afriq, the 8th concept car designed by its students
- Reports: Ferrari has another four or five Icona exotics coming up
- Does this Moon rover remind you of the Skoda Enyaq?
- Video reveals what the Polestar 5 GT will look like
- The GAC Emkoo is a self-driving designer’s dream car from China