Skoda upgrades the software on the Enyaq iV
Skoda has already sold over 70,000 SUV and coupe-SUV units of its all-electric Enyaq iV model, and a new software update brings new functionality to all these cars.
The battery control module now benefits from improved algorithms, charging is now supported at terminals rated up to 135 kW, the infotainment and dashboard interfaces have been redesigned and numerous other enhancements have been implemented.
All owners must visit their nearest Skoda dealership for the upgrade, but doing so will unlock over-the-air (OTA) update functionality for the future.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Tesla Cybertruck can wade water, Musk says
- Maserati shows the progress it made on the Project24
- Volvo EX90 will listen for your child’s or pet’s breath to remind you of them
- Rumor: Mercedes-Benz EQE SUV to get an AMG version in mid-October
- VW ID.4 soon to be available for test drives with Alexa on board