Heritage Customs comes up with another Defender project
Carchitecture Services, which is a part of Heritage Customs, has rolled out the first Land Rover Defender 110 Valiance Copperhead, landing it with lots of purely visual tweaks and no technical mods.
The first glance at the SUV immediately catches the 20-inch, half-sealed Rock Dust forged wheels. The front grille and hood wear the tuner’s badges, and the fender vents sport a new shape.
The interior combines off-white leather trim with green Alcantara and copper-tinted details. A matte-black finish is used for the rest of the surfaces, contrasting against a gloss-black exterior.
You may already contact Heritage Customs for your own Valiance Copperhead. Producing one usually takes between four and six weeks, and you get to choose from assorted wheel designs coming in sizes from 20 to 22 inches.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- 1,020-PS, diesel-powered BMW 1-Series sets a world record
- Watch a manual Hennessey HPE1000 Hellcat Challenger go through its paces
- Check out a nicely preserved Pontiac Trans-Am with 7.5 liters of displacement
- Manhart’s take on Nissan Patrol for Arab countries goes heavy on gold accents
- Misha Charoudin takes a 400-PS BMW M3 on a high-revving North Loop drive