Refreshed Audi e-tron now revealed in full
A disguised example of the new 2023 Audi e-tron took part in the E-Cannonball event near Hamburg, Germany, a few days ago.
It was equipped with a new “radiator” grille sporting a sparce mesh ornament and otherwise looked indistinguishable from its predecessor. We also know that the production car will be getting new electric motors and a larger traction battery, but their specifics remain to be announced.
In a separate note, we still don’t know for sure whether the car will cling to its ‘e-tron’ name. Rumors insist it will be renamed to ‘Q8 e-tron’ for clarity purposes.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Icons Of Porsche Festival takes place in Dubai
- Check out a Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport cooking up donuts on asphalt
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan hits Art Basel party with a colorful Cullinan collection
- Check out a cool Tesla expo with a torn-down Model S and other EVs
- Video: Lamborghini Huracan Sterrato breaking rules on the racetrack