Lamborghini Urus tries on yet another extreme-looking aero kit
Japanese tune-up shop Liberty Walk has brought a rather aggressively redesigned Lamborghini Urus to the recently concluded SEMA show. Preorders for the body kit are already running.
Before we start, it is worth pointing out that the team worked with an older Urus model. We were unable to find info on whether the more recent S or Performante models are supported as well.
Anyway, the kit includes everything you would expect to find in such a project – flared fenders, bulky and elaborate side skirts, a new hood cover, a three-piece tailgate spoiler, and a roof wing. Rounding off the look are black forged wheels and slammed suspension.
LW also mentions Bride racing seats in the cabin and an Armytrix exhaust. The engine probably stays stock.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://www.formacar.com/en/news/view/49220.html
- Novitec begins work on the Ferrari 296 GTB
- Delta4x4 works its off-road-tuning magic on the Ford Tourneo Connect
- Chrysler PT Cruiser puts on a pickup guise thanks to tuners
- This cool high-riding Audi Quattro is a Range Rover beneath the skin
- Check out a Sprinter turned into a mobile PlayStation 5 parlor