Hennessey rolls out another Velociraptor special bundled with two enduro bikes
The portfolio of Hennessey Performance already contains the extremely capable Velociraptor 600 truck that you can easily take off-road, even for racing purposes. However, for the most demanding clients out there, the company now has a Sherco Edition of the pickup going, which comes with a pair of tuned motorcycles.
In case you forgot, the Velociraptor 600 commands 558 PS (550 hp / 410 kW), which in combination with intercooler, air intake, exhaust and other upgrades makes it nearly unstoppable on rough terrain. The new special edition adds a mount for a 19-liter (5-gallon) gas can, Brembo brakes all around and a rack for a couple of Sherco enduro bikes. You can go with the 300 SE model (2-stroke), the 300 SEF (four-stroke), or just order one of each for variety.
The bikes have also been tuned to improve heat dissipation, raise the compression ratio and better screen the rear rotor and the drivetrain from damage.
Everything combined starts at U.S. $205,000 before options.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://www.formacar.com/en/news/view/50918.html
- Novitec begins work on the Ferrari 296 GTB
- Delta4x4 works its off-road-tuning magic on the Ford Tourneo Connect
- Chrysler PT Cruiser puts on a pickup guise thanks to tuners
- This cool high-riding Audi Quattro is a Range Rover beneath the skin
- Check out a Sprinter turned into a mobile PlayStation 5 parlor