BMSPEC unveils new Ford Focus RS body kit
The top-spec Ford Focus RS armed with a 2.3-liter EcoBoost engine and AWD is arguably the best member the Focus family has seen in a while. The car is even more or less capable of holding its own on the racetrack.
This particular Focus RS has been customized by BMSPEC car atelier. The engineers designed a brand new body kit consisting of a front splitter with side flaps, side skirts, a rear wing and a massive rear diffusor add-on.
The entire kit is made of carbon and isn’t meant just for the looks. It actually also provides a lot of additional downforce.
Aside from the above, the hatchback gained transmission improvements, an adjustable sports suspension, and a set of Enkei forged wheels. BMSPEC promises to release an upgrade for the stock engine’s 350 hp (260 kW) some time in the future.
Reporter Artem Sukhanov
- Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupe tries some Vossen Wheels on
- You may mistake this BMW 5 Series for a Chevy Corvette from behind
- BMW X5 (G05) wide body kit concept by Renegade Design
- Mercedes GLE wins a stylish body kit from Atarius Concept / JB Customs
- Abu Dhabi Motors puts up a “fully loaded” BMW X2 M35i for sale in UAE