BMSPEC unveils new Ford Focus RS body kit
The top-spec Ford Focus RS armed with a 2.3-liter EcoBoost engine and AWD is arguably the best member the Focus family has seen in a while. The car is even more or less capable of holding its own on the racetrack.
This particular Focus RS has been customized by BMSPEC car atelier. The engineers designed a brand new body kit consisting of a front splitter with side flaps, side skirts, a rear wing and a massive rear diffusor add-on.
The entire kit is made of carbon and isn’t meant just for the looks. It actually also provides a lot of additional downforce.
Aside from the above, the hatchback gained transmission improvements, an adjustable sports suspension, and a set of Enkei forged wheels. BMSPEC promises to release an upgrade for the stock engine’s 350 hp (260 kW) some time in the future.
Reporter Artem Sukhanov
- The Stalker APAL-21541 is a plasticky Niva SUV that costs $19,500
- Diesel-guzzling Audi SQ5 gets new looks, new strengths
- Chinese tuner updates its Range Rover Sport kit
- This unique Ford Mustang GT is an homage to the P-51 Mustang fighter/bomber
- MCCHIP-DKR fixes poor performance of the Aston Martin Vantage